Friday 15 August 2003

I'm starting to change my priorities, it's a long and slow change, but I feel I need it. I've stop thinking of what other people think of me, a very long time ago. But I still prefer the last model of mobile phone to spending a weekend with my friends or my family, I'm still to materialistic, and I still do not give all the importance that little things in life deserve. But unfortunately I'm not the worst case, in fact, in these subject I'm one of the best. There are people in these society that simply prefer the status and the appearance to the sentimental comfort, these is, going to bed at night and feeling good with them self’s.
These society is giving to much importance to money, if we want something we have to have money, that's what society says (I disagree). When somebody is felling good with their life, it appears some product that we desire and we start to feel miserable because we can't afford it. I believe I'm happy with my life...
In Portugal there's a saying that goes like these: The happiness is of the fools. If this is true (I believe otherwise) then let me be fool. :)

At these time and after reading all these post some of my friends may be surprised, some will think I've change my politic area (I don't have one but some of them just won't believe it) others will think I've became strange and will avoid me, others will think I'm crazy and will laugh with all of these, but to all of them I can only say, that these is my point of view, hope you can deal with it comfortably.

With no doubt August as been the best month of this summer. It was the first without school or exams, it was the one that had (is having) more beach, more sun, and of course more ice creams, but also more fun...

No comments: