Sunday 24 August 2008

Certainties

I’m sure about so many things in my life at this moment, that I’m scared to think about them.

I know it sounds preposterous, but it’s true. I’m get scared even of thinking about what I have to do... because now I know what I have to do... in so many aspects of my life and I have to do it all at the same time. I also know I can’t keep delaying them (I normally just delay whatever I need to do until I just don’t need to do it because so many time has passed). This time, I need to act, to change something’s to which I’m used and simply can’t be anymore.

So I guess what I’m saying is that I’ll have to face change, even though I’m completely scared of change. I don’t like it. I truly dislike change, although I know it can change my life from a positive perspective.

2 comments:

H. said...

I’m get scared even of thinking about what I have to do... because now I know what I have to do... in so many aspects of my life and I have to do it all at the same time.
isto é mais ou menos o que sinto todos os dias desde há uns tempos...

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.