Wednesday 8 October 2003

Being sick sucks…
This weekend I got a flue, a very boring thing to get. I don’t believe that anybody can say cool I’m sick, I won’t have to go to school/work. I hate being at home, with nothing to do, without being able to do sports, do listen to music with the volume on the maximum (headache), I find it very boring… all I did was sleep, and watch tv, I wasn’t able to read because I couldn’t concentrate (headache again), and the hi fevers only make it worst. I tried to go to school on Monday, but I was worst, when I got home I had higher fever, and I felt like crap… The result… I had to stay home Tuesday and I still don’t feel OK.
But I guess everybody has to be sick every once in a while, maybe we need a little fever and a “great” headache to realize that it’s great to be healthy, and stop complaining when there’s nothing to complain.

NB: The sun is back. I hope it’ll stay for a couple of weeks :)

No comments: